Clarify your thinking
Our staff have 12 years experience of helping organisations develop their websites, whether designing new websites or redesigning existing sites.
With our expert knowledge of how organisations operate online, we have developed a deep understanding of website and social media good practice.
- Website design and redesign - Complete design service from planning to launch.
- Content management - Advice and training on making the most of the leading content management systems Drupal and Wordpress.
- Email marketing - Advice and support allowing your organisation to get its message out effectively.
- Website audits - Reviews of existing sites to see how they compare with best practice in terms of usability and accessibility and putting in place recommendations for improvement.
- Website strategy - Examining the purpose of your site, looking at how it could be used to achieve your organisations aims and objectives.
- Advice about website accessibility - does your website comply with the latest accessibility guidelines?
- Advice about website usability - Support to help you make your website more usable to visitors.
- Writing and editing web & email content - Training and advice about how to organise and write web based content.
- Website maintenance training - Training to help you maintain your website.
- Competitively priced.
- Wide experience organisations including the charitable and non-profit sectors.
- Excellent knowledge of best practice on the web, including accessibility and usability.
Total prices vary according to the service required and are charged at a rate of £30 per hour.