Develop your community
What is social media?
Social Media is simply an interactive way of communicating on the Internet.
When we use the term social media we are referring more commonly to websites such as Twitter, Facebook and You Tube and for business more specifically LinkedIn.
Why is social media important?
The way people are communicating online is rapidly changing and organisations need to keep up with this change!
Networking through social media now accounts for 25% of all time spent online, more now than email!
Using social media is also one of the essential strategies for building an online presence and driving traffic to your website.
How we can help
- Development a of social media strategy
- Training on how to blog
- Training on using the major social media providers
- Help to advoid information overload
- Advice on setting up of Facebook pages
- Help to encourage interaction on your existing website e.g. comments and forums